- All products are added to your cart.
Dînette Magazine - Number 18
We listen to the ancient stories which, in all their power, have travelled through time and still inspire us today. We lose ourselves in the undeniable purity of cold, infinite white, absolute zero, clean lines and cramped angles.
The number 018 "Force" presents :
- Greenland aboard a sailing ship
- The guardians of wild oregano in Yucatan
- Crossing the Uyuni Salt Desert on foot
- The Himalayan honey hunt
- The portrait of a woman fisherman in Capbreton
- The preservation of Innu traditions in Unamen Shipu
- Transhumance in the Pyrenees
- Calabar Carnival in Nigeria
- The Tawlet restaurant initiative in Lebanon
- 212 pages
- Offset printing
- Velvety "soft touch" blanket
- Printed in Quebec
Publication date: January 30, 2020
In French only.